Kumar, D., Desa, A., Chougle, S., Bhatkalkar, S. G., Sachar, S., Selvaa, K. C., & Ali, A. (2021) Evaluation of the antiglycating potential of thymoquinone and its interaction with BSA. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2021.1912642
- Bhat, A. E., khan, J., Sajjad, N., Ali, A., Aldakeel, F. M., Mateen, A., Alqahtani, M. S., Rabbani, S. 2021. SARS-CoV-2: Insight in genome structure, pathogenesis and viral receptor binding analysis– An Updated Review. International Immunopharmacology, 107493. Advance online publication. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intimp.2021.107493
- Saraf, A., Padave, O., Sharma, S., Jha, P., Jobby, R., Ali, A., Sachar, S. 2021. Low-frequency ultrasound responsive release and enhanced antibacterial efficacy of sulfamethoxazole decked silver nanocomposite. Polyhedron. 195, 114945. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.poly.2020.114945
- Jabborova D, Enakiev Y, Sulaymanov K, Kadirova D, Ali A, Annapurna K. 2021. Plant growth promoting bacteria Bacillus subtilis promote growth and physiological parameters of Zingiber officinale Roscoe. Plant Science Today. 8(1):66-71.
- Kumar, D. Bhatkalkar, S. Sachar, S., Ali, A. 2020. Studies on the antiglycating potential of zinc oxide nanoparticle and its interaction with BSA. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2020.180313
- Ali, A. 2020. Herbs that Heal: The Philanthropic behavior of Nature. Annals of Phytomedicine. 9 (1): 7 – 17. http://dx.doi.org/10.21276/ap.2020.9.1.2. (Invited Article).
- Kasmi, H., Doukani, K., Ali, A., Tabak, S., Bouhenni, H. 2020. Epidemiological Profile of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Patients with Digestive Symptoms in Algeria. Journal of Epidemiology and Global Health. (In press). https://doi.org/10.2991/jegh.k.200527.001.
- Ali, A. 2020. Nitrate assimilation pathway in higher plants: critical role in nitrogen signalling and utilization. Plant Science Today. 7(2): 182-192
- Bhatkalkar, S. Kumar, D. Ali, A. Sachar, S. 2020. Influence of surfactants on the interaction of copper oxide nanoparticles with vital proteins. Journal of Molecular Liquids. 304: 1-10.
- Paramanya, A., Jain, Y., Ali, A. 2020. Obesity: its complications and medications. Journal of Health Sciences of Kocaeli University. 6(1): 1-9.
- Paramanya, A., Ali, A. 2019. Role of Oxidative Stress in Biological Systems. Middle East Journal of Science, 5 (2), 155-162. DOI: 10.23884/mejs.2019.5.2.07
- Jha P., Kumari S., Jobby, R., Desai, N., Ali A. 2019. Dietary phytonutrients in prevention of diabetes related complications. Current Diabetes Review. 2019 Sep 6. DOI: 10.2174/1573399815666190906151319
- Kumar, D., Ali, A. 2019. Antiglycation and Antiaggregation potential of Thymoquinine. Natural Volatiles and Essential Oils. 6 (1): 25-33
- Shah, S. A. Suji, G., Bhor V. M., Ali, A., Sivakami, S. 2019. Methyl Glyoxal binding to bovine liver Catalase results in loss of activity and Heme dislocation. Trends in Peptide and Protein Sciences. 4:e5
- Qazi, F., Varshney, P., and Ali, A. 2018. Perspective of nitrate assimilation and of bioremediation in Spirulina platensis (a non-nitrogen fixing cyanobacterium): an overview. Journal of Environmental Biology. 35: 547-557. http://doi.org/10.22438/jeb/39/5/MS-172.
- Ahire, K., Kumar, D., Ali, A. 2018. Differential glycation of Arginine and Lysine by Glucose and inhibition by Acesulfame potassium. Journal of BioScience and Biotechnology. 7 (1): 11-15
- Jha, P., Momin, A. R., Kumar, D., Ali, A. 2018. Reversal of glycoxidative damage of DNA and protein by antioxidants. Annals of Phytomedicine. 7(1): 101-105.
- Bhatkalkar, S. Kumar, D. Ali, A. Sachar, S. 2018. Surface Dynamics Associated with Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles and Biomolecules in Presence of Surfactants. Journal of Molecular Liquids. 268: 1-10.
- Pandey, R., Kumar, D., Ali, A. 2018. Nigella sativa seed extracts prevent the glycation of protein and DNA. Current Perspectives on Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CUPMAP). 1: 1-7.
- Ali, A., More, T., Hoonjan, A. K., Sivakami, S. 2017. Antiglycating potential of Acesulfame potassium: An artificial sweetener. Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism. 42(10):1054-1063. http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/apnm-2017-0119.
- Ali, A., Devrukhkar, J. 2016. In vitro study on glycation of plasma proteins with artificial sweeteners (sweeteners induced glycation). Acta Biologica Szegediensis. 60(2):65-70.
- Banan, P., Ali, A. 2016. Preventive effect of Phenolic Acids on in vitro Glycation. Annals of Phytomedicine. 5(2):1-5
- Ali, A., Sharma, R. 2015. A comparative study on the role of Lysine and BSA in Glycation-induced damage to DNA. Bioscience Bioengineering. Communication. 1: 38-43
- Ali, A., Sharma, R., and Sivakami, S. 2014. Role of Natural Compounds in the Prevention of DNA and Proteins damage by Glycation. Bionano Frontiers. 7(12). 25-30
- Qazi, F., Varshney, P., Ali, A., Ahmad, A. 2013. Dissecting the role of Glycine Betaine in plants under abiotic stress. Plant Stress. 7(1): 8-18
- Ali, A., Sivakami, S., Raghuram, N. 2011. Effect of light, nitrate, and tungstate on the activity of nitrate reductase in Rice. Research Dimension. 1(3): 47-55
- Ali, A, Raghuram, N., Sivakami, S. 2010. Differential regulation of nitrate assimilatory enzyme by Methionine sulfoximine in rice. Journal of Advances in Science and Technology. 13(3): 97-101
- Ali, A., Jha, P., Singh, K. S., Raghuram, N. 2008. Spirulina nitrate-assimilating enzymes (NR, NiR, GS) have higher specific activities and are more stable than those of rice. Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants. 14(3): 179-182. (doi:10.1007/s12298-008-0017-z)
- Ali, A., Sivakami, S., Raghuram, N. 2007. Effect of Nitrate, Nitrite, Ammonium, Glutamate, Glutamine and 2-oxoglutarate on the RNA Levels and Enzyme Activities of Nitrate Reductase and Nitrite Reductase in Rice. Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants. 13(1): 17-25.
- Jha, P., Ali, A., Raghuram, N. 2007. Nitrate induction of nitrate reductase and its regulation by downstream N metabolites in Spirulina platensis. Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants. 13(2): 163-167.
- Ali, A., Sivakami, S., Raghuram, N. 2007. Regulation of activity and transcript levels of NR in Rice (Oryza sativa): Roles of Protein Kinase and G-proteins. Plant Science. 172(2): 406-413 (doi: 10.1016/j.plantsci.2006.10.003)
1. Khatri, S., Ali, A. 2019. Prevention of Glycoxidation mediated DNA damage by Phenolic compounds. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing Mauritius.
- Shaikh, Z., Ali, A. 2021. Nitrate assimilation: cross talk between plants and soil. In: Frontiers in Plant-Soil Interaction. Tariq Aftab and Khalid Rehman Hakeem (eds.). Academic Press, USA. Pp. 135-151. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-90943-3.00002-X
- Paramanya, A., Padgaonkar, A., Ali, A. 2021. Detection of Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) using antibodies. In: Sinha, V.S. (Ed.) Covid-19 Pandemic and Environmental Implications. Red’shine Publications Pvt. Ltd. India, Pp. 181-194.
- Paramanya, A., Prairna, Şekeroğlu N, Ali, A. 2021. Secondary Metabolites for Sustainable Plant Growth and Production Under Adverse Environment Conditions. In: Husen A. (eds) Harsh Environment and Plant Resilience. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-65912-7_18
- Paramanya, A., Prairna, Sharma, S., Bagdat, R. B., Ali, A. 2020. Recent practices of medicinal and aromatic plants in nanotechnology. In book: Nanomaterials for Agriculture and Forestry Applications; Azamal Husen and Muhammad Iqbal (Eds.). Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc. Pp. 435-467
- Memariani, Z., Farzaei, M. H., Ali, A., Momtaz, S. 2019. Nutritional and bioactive characterization of unexplored food rich in phytonutrients. In book: Phytonutrients in Food: From Traditional to Rational Usage Edition: First Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc (Imprint - Woodhead Publishing). Pp. 157-175.
- Khatri, S., Paramanya, A., Ali, A. 2019. Phenolic acids and their health promoting activity. In Plant and Human Health, Volume 2 - Phytochemistry and Molecular Aspects, Dr. Munir Ozturk and Dr. Khalid Rehman Hakeem (Eds.). Springer Nature Switzerland. Pp. 661-680.
- Paramanya, A., Jha, P., Ali, A. 2019. Bioactive compounds in Spirulina sp.: Applications and potential health effects. In Next Generation research in Aquaculture, J K Sundaray and M A Rather (Eds.) Narendra Publishing House, Delhi. Pp. 197-218.
- Jha, P., Ali, A. 2019. Bio-nanoparticles in the treatment of glycation-induced secondary complications of diabetes. In Nanomaterials and Plant Potential; Azamal Husen and Muhammad Iqbal (Eds.). Springer Nature Switzerland. Pp. 299-316
- Ali, A., Paramanya, A., Prairna, Doukani, K., Zehra, S. 2019. Antioxidants in glycation related diseases. In Oxidative Stress and Antioxidant Defense: Biomedical Value in Health and Diseases, Md. Sahab Uddin and Aman Upaganlawar (Eds.). NOVA Science Publishers, Hauppauge, USA. Pp. 465-488
- Tariq, M., Ali, A. 2019. Plant derived natural products as anti-glycating agents. “Pharmacological Perspectives of Low Molecular Weight Ligands”
Editors: Debarshi Kar Mahapatra, Sanjay Kumar Bharti, Apple Academic Press, Ontario, Canada.
- Lochab, S., Ali, A. Jha, P., Sharma, V., Abbey, D., and Raghuram, N. (2010). Assay methods for nitrate assimilatory enzymes in Spirulina (Arthrospira). In Protocols on Algal and cyanobacterial Research, Bagchi, S.N. Kleinber, D. and Mohanty, P. (Eds). Narosa, New Delhi, Pp. 179-189.